The Photography Graduate Network
Two Forty Four is a Photography Network based in the North West of England which was setup to support and forward the work of PhotoUCLan Graduates and photography Graduates from across the North of England.
Founded by Alistair Grimley and a collection of PhotoUCLan Graduates in 2018 as a community of friends and fellow photographers who all share a connection through their time at University. This network is here to support and promote the work of its members from Workshops to Exhibitions, Two Forty Four is here to help keep you making the work you love.
- To provide collective support for former students as they take their next steps beyond University.
- To promote and forward the work of our members, through social media, exhibitions and publications.
- To provided workshops, meet-ups, talks and other photography related support to help you advance or inprove your skill set.
- Provided challenges, competitions and more to encourge our members to produce work even after University deadlines have passed.
- To organise trips to photographic events across the UK and Europe.
- To enhance personal networks via contact sharing between members.